101 Chicken Keeping Hacks
Join Lisa Steele, chicken-keeper extraordinaire and founder of Fresh Eggs Daily, on a behind-the-coop tour like you've never seen. Lisa has spent years figuring out the best ways to keep chickens healthy, the natural way, and she's collected more than just your average tips.
101 Chicken Keeping Hacks from Fresh Eggs Daily includes simple ideas for re-using and upcycling old items, as well as detailed information on using natural ingredients to enhance and improve your chickens' lives without breaking the bank.
This guide includes these handy ideas and much more:
- Feeding: Try homemade scratch, growing fodder, or frozen treats
- The Run: Make a chicken swing or DIY scarecrow
- Chicken Health: Find ideas for boredom busters, homemade salves, and herbal teas
- The Coop: Keep it clean with a natural coop cleaner and make your own coop curtains
- The Garden: Build an herb drying rack or brew a batch of chicken poop “tea”
- So what are you waiting for? Make your chickens the happiest birds on the block!